title: GLAM Inventory
**What has been done during the last two days?**
- How to get the involved institutions together? (See:(https://glamhack2020.slack.com/files/U014DEKMJH4/F014X7VF8MT/ch-glam_inventory.pdf))
- Getting to know the two datasets
- Reflecting the used fields (see: (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-XeMOXRhJYGJjT8CIpuewUTRThs2mnwBn-cSb1Bnv2g/edit#gid=0//))
- Feedback on institutions regarding their data maintenance (Adapting online form)
- Tackling on encoding problems of the data
- Comparing, merge and reconcile the datasets via OpenRefine
The aim is to combine the experiences we made here during the Hackathon with the experiences during earlier projects in regard to the overall Project "The Sum of All Swiss GLAMS" and let them flow into the future shape of our inventories.
The overall goal is to create one inventory that would allow automated updates on a regular basis between wikidata and the LOD Plattform of the Federal Archives called "LINDAS". That needs further discussions with all the stakeholders involved. But step by step we are learing what is needed to create an inventroy that could allow to integrated all swiss GLAMS institutions inventories into one.
### Data sources